How to write a good brief
Your brief is extremely important if you want neuroflash to write high-quality texts for you. The more precise your brief, the better the AI written texts. Our rule of thumb is: 3-4 precise sentences or 4-5 meaningful and coherent keywords (separated by commas!).
For a good brief, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- What makes your product special?
- Who is it for?
- What is important information that should be addressed in the AI written texts?
Once you've answered these questions, you can get started on writing the brief.
1. How to Write a Good Brief Step by Step
neuroflash's AI can understand everything you say to it, so you are not limited in what you want to write about. However, good preparation is half of the success, so it is better to lead the AI in the right direction by using specific words.
How do you do this?
- Length: Your brief can be as long as 600 characters. If you want to generate longer and more detailed texts, it is better to have a longer and more precise brief.
- Clear and simple: Use easy and understandable language, so the AI can comprehend your goals.
- No ambiguities: It is best not to use any words that have double meanings (for example, rotary clothes dryer), as our magic pen will not generate meaningful text due to ambiguities in some cases.
- Product description: You can simply copy and paste your product description. However, make sure to edit out parts that are not relevant and add parts that you think reflect the most important aspects about your product or service.
- Target audience: Make sure to add your target audience, so the AI knows who the copy is for. This way, the AI can convey the message, specifically tailored to fit the audiences' interests.
- Synonyms: Do not use synonyms to describe your product or service. The AI can't differentiate between synonyms and it will just waste space in the brief, (For example, describing a product as beautiful and pretty).
Here are a few examples of perfect briefs that will guarantee you the best generated texts:
Example 1: This flowy summer dress is perfect for the heat! With a modern and fitted design, it is made for any occasion and any woman, whether it is for work or a party. It is made out of lightweight soft breathable material - 87% Nylon and 13% Elastane. It has a V-neck, a classic A-line silhouette, and is available in many colours.
Example 2: With this watch from our company, nothing stands in your way. The best watch glass in the world, sapphire glass, protects your watch from scratches and reflection. Aluminum is used for the encasing in order to ensure a light weight of 31g and the quartz alloy makes the watch durable and resilient.
Example 3: This unisex mobile phone chain for the young generation consists of a cord and a perfect-fit mobile case to be worn around the neck, so that your hands remain free. It also includes a card compartment in the back of the case, so you can store your cards and slid them easily in and out.
2. How to Tweak Our AI to Get the Best Results
- Don't worry (be happy): Our AI really listens to you, maybe even better than your friend. So do not be afraid to talk to it properly. You do not need to use baby language, you can talk to it as if it is a real adult human.
- Do not fear failure, but rather, fear not trying: That's our motto when it comes to our AI. You can do so many things with it because, like I said, it really understands you. So do not be afraid of trying all the features just because you think the AI cannot keep up. It might just surprise you with what it is capable of!
- The key is simplicity: To make sure the AI really provides you with the texts that you want, use easily understandable and common words. Do not waste your time on jargon (which you might want to avoid in general to attract more of your readers). If you feel that your product has a lot of technical terms, then you should rather explain your product in simple words.
- Keywords: Additional to the product description, you can use certain keywords that you want your message to convey (e.g.: if you are preparing for a summer campaign, you should add the keyword "summer"). Here, you should also not be afraid to try out different keywords!
- Make a change: Try to change your words and sentences to receive different and improved content to choose from.
- Refresh, refresh, refresh: When the AI generates copy, and you select the ones you like, you can press refresh afterwards. The AI then generates a new copy based on the texts that you selected to make sure that the new copy is adjusted to your taste.
3. neuroflash Keeps Repeating the Same Text, What Do I Do?
This can sometimes happen, but do not worry, there are a few tips on how to change that:
- Is your product description written with a lot of jargon and difficult words? Try and change your words to simple and clear alternatives.
- If you have a small amount of words, try and add more words and descriptions. If you have too many words, try to cut them down to the most important part.
- Instead of writing full sentences, focus on keywords. Our AI is smart enough to connect the dots.
- Try to exchange your words. My content is getting cut off, what do I do?
- Don't forget to click the "Refresh"-button
4. My Content is Getting Cut Off, What Do I Do?
The reason for this is that the content output has reached its maximum number of words that the AI can generate. The only way to solve this problem is to reduce your input. Try telling our AI in fewer words what you want to say. Focus on the most important parts, leave out the unnecessary aspects and don't forget to use a lot of comprehensive keywords. Alternatively, you can select the interrupted text and use our "Continue Writing" feature in the AI Writer editor.
5. The Generated Content is not Creative Enough, What Do I Do?
Try different text types, which are trained to be more creative. Such as slogans or Social Post Hook.