Command your magic pen
How to give commands to the neuroflash AI?
How to use the command function step by step
Step 1: Open a new document
Step 2: Enter a command or a question
Step 3: Use the command function
🎉 This way, you can communicate with the magic pen and give it commands or ask it questions. There are no limits to your creativity, as your commands and questions can refer to any topic. You can also find another step-by-step guide to our command function in this video:
How to combine different commands
1. Outline a Structure or Flow
You can combine different commands to create specific structure or flow of your generated text.
Find here 3 examples:
Write a thesis about [topic]. Write a metaphor that explains the thesis and connects to the key points. Use an anecdote, data point, or story to illustrate the metaphor.
Start with a common pain point about [topic]. Relate to the pain point with a personal experience. Tell the reader how a solution alleviates their pain point. Inspire them to take action. Close with a snappy, motivational comment.
Use a hook to get the reader's attention about [topic]. Explain a key problem [audience] face. Agitate the pain point. Relate to the pain point. Identify a solution of the pain point. Describe the benefits of this solution. Help the reader take a logical next step.
2. Address specific audiences or target groups and set tonality
Find here an Example for a Social Media Post:
Write a social media post about [topic] for [audience],
which should persuade the reader to [purpose]
because [benefit]. Write it in the [xyz] point of view.
Examples of Single Commands
Just fill the [placeholders] with your individual briefing. Important: If your commands refer to an existing text (e.g. "Summarize the text above in 3 sentences), please not only mark your command, but also the text your command refers to.
- Write four blog post titles based on [topic and keywords].
- Write a content brief about [topic, title, and keywords].
- Write an outline for my blog about [topic].
- Write a list of section headings about [topic].
- Make a list of [topic]. (ex. Make a list of auto manufacturers).
- Write an introduction for a blog post titled [title] using keywords [keywords].
- Write an introduction about [section heading].
- Write a paragraph of content about [topic].
- Rephrase the content above.
- Expand on and explain [specific topic/context] in more depth including the keywords [keywords].
Summarizing and conclusion
- Summarize what we will cover in this content based on [outline title 1], [outline title 2], [outline title 3], etc.
- Write a blog conclusion on [OUTLINE_ITEM_1], [OUTLINE_ITEM_2], [OUTLINE_ITEM_3].
- Write a summary of the content above in 3 sentences.
- Give me some questions about [topic].
- Create a list of questions and answers about [topic].
- Write some FAQs about [blog post topic].
- Answer the question "[How much protein should I eat per day?]".
- Write some ad headlines for the product description above.
- Write ad copy about the product description above.
- Write some crazy marketing ideas about [topic].
- Write some youtube titles about [topic].
- Write a video script outline for a video titled [video title].
- Write a video script intro for a video titled [video title].
- Write a video script hook for a video titled [video title].
- Write a video description for the above video script.
- Write a PAS for the content above. (Problem, Agitate, Solve)
- Write an AIDA for the content above. (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action)
- Write a BAB about the content above. (Before, After, Bridge)
- Write a Twitter thread about [topic].
- Write a punchy Instagram caption about [topic].
- Write an engaging Facebook post about my company described above.
Improving/ Re-Writing Content
- Rewrite the above to explain it to a 5th grader.
- Run Content Improver on the content above.
- Rephrase the paragraph above to make it more readable.
- Rewrite the above using sophisticated vocabulary.
- Write a mission statement for my company described above.
- Write a tagline for the company described above.
- Write an elevator pitch for the company described above.
- Write a meta description about [topic].
- Write a value prop for the company described above.
- Write some persuasive bullets for the content above.
- Write a feature benefit for a feature that does [feature description].
- Write a customer review of [product] in the first person.
- Write a paragraph describing [product name] using the bullet points above.
General writing aid
- Write a listicle outline for [topic].
- Write a how-to guide on [topic].
- List the advantages of [topic].
- List the disadvantages of [topic].
- Give me a list of common objections to [topic].
- Give me a list of synonyms/antonyms for the word [word].
- Define [topic].
- Explain [topic].
- Explore the topic of [XYC] and the effect it will have on [ABC].
- Connect the ideas of [topic 1] and [topic 2].
- Communicate the importance of [topic].
- Write a case study problem statement
- Write a case study result statement
- Write a case study solution statement
- Write a case study overview
- Pitch my service
- A sales letter about...
- A sales email about..
- An online course about..
- Write about the reasons to buy...
- The benefits of buying <product> <for context/to get result>
- The main benefit of…
- Sell my <course, coaching, product…>